Seafood Buffet Ramadhan Promotion 2015 @ Fish & Co., Pavilion KL

Sorry for no post for a week as I was in vacation. I was invited to Terengganu for squid jigging and I would share about my story soon. Nevertheless, this time I would like to share my dining exoerience in Fish and Co in conjunction with their Hari Raya #bukapuasa promotion.

 
Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion 

Thank you to my blogger friend, Mawardi Yunus for extending the invitation to me! Ok, I'm a die hard fan of seafood!

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion 

Buka Puasa Buffet. RM52.95/nett (early bird), RM59.95 /nett (walk in guest) & RM29.95/nett (kids). Only available at Pavilion outlet from 22 June until 12 July 2015.

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion 

Variety of dishes....seafood on the table

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion 

seafood in a pan...that's what I have for lunch that day! Blurrp

Fish & Co. Ramadhan @ Pavilion 

Ramadhan is around the corner! Selamat berpuasa for all my muslim friends! Do check out Fish and Co for their promotion yeah!


Pavilion KL
(with alfresco dining)
Lot No. C4.02.00,
Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: + 6 03 2141 1350

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment/footprint so that I know you visit me and I will visit your blog back ^^
I will reply each and every comment here but it takes some time for me to reply all. Thanks for your patience ^^